Thank you. Hope to hear from you
Yes, you can use bluetooth music streaming and phone after connected. and the bluetooth on the original system still works. you will be able to use the mic
on the car. it dont come with DAB radio, you need to buy a USB DAB dongle seperately.
yes, it will have gps signal if you use sat navi, it has navigation system in android system.
you can connect the internet by using your phone via hotspot, you dont need to do it everytime when you turn car on, it will momerize your moblie hotspot and connect it automatically.
There is no sound on android? It is wiring or setting problem. please double check the setting guide, No.3 and cable connection No.1.
1. check if optic cables are relocated from original plug to android one .
https://youtu.be/v3aBtKBVrjo --- Video to show how to relocate optic cables.
2. then you can set "AUX Switching mode - Manual " in android factory setting, code is 2018, please check guide No4.
https://youtu.be/6iieNn_cwT4 --- Video to show how to set AUX Switching mode to “Manual” for sound.
3. if manual AUX switching mode have sound, you can check No.3.2 to set correct AUX Position 1 and Automatic AUX Switching mode in factory setting.
please check it and guide.
Yes It fit your car 2014 mercedes benz G-63 AMG, we have installed the same car model before.
the sound problem is on wiring or setting, and we also have encountered such case before from other G class buyer.
for wiring problem: please double check the optic cables relocation to make sure it is relocated correctly and fully.
please check the following video: https://youtu.be/v3aBtKBVrjo --- Video to show how to relocate optic cables.
settings: in android factory settings, code:2018, please set the AUX switching mode to manual：https://youtu.be/6iieNn_cwT4 --- Video to show how to set AUX Switching mode to “Manual” for sound.
if your car does not have AUX , need to activate the Aux in factory setting first.
if you want AUX switing automatically, please check the setting guide No3.5, in this part, need to pay attention to choose correct AUX position.
the setting guide No.3 has detailed instruction and photos on android no sound problem, please double check it.
1.The navigation sound come out from left front speaker when there is voice guidance, we tested it before shipping, it works.
Please check the system setting -volume .
2. Yes, I see your UI type, it is one UI inside factory setting, It should be operation problem , you can choose other UIs such as ID5 ID 6ID7, after choose UI ,
need to wait a while and restart car, or press reset button behind screen, then it will show up.
3. you cant match bluetooth ? that is strange, every unit bluetooth is tested. please double check the user manual about bluetooth, if cant work, please take a short video for our checking.
after bluetooth connection, need to connect android USB ,not original OEM USB.
After bluetooth connection, need to choose " Sync contacts " on mobile phone, then choose "Refresh" on menu, it will download contacts to screen from phone.
The main difference between 10.25inch and 8.8inch is on the screen and touch screen, in fact , 8.8inch screen is a little expensive than 10.25inch.
it is original IPS screen, touchscreen is the same price also. so the cost is the same. Some models cant use 8.8inch screen as it has more limited space to make design for interior PCBA.
8.8inch screen looks more like OEM high version screen after installation.
You can select songs on device directly , thanks
1. Ensure cable connect is correct, optic fiber cable needs to be switched if there is, if no fiber caboe, igore it, lvds and power harness plug firmly
2.In android setting-factory settings-car display, password: 2018, please choose Cartype one by one according to the original radio system such as CCC, CIC, NBT or NTG4.0, NTG4.5, NTG5 , not car models until OEM radio display correct.
https://youtu.be/a6yyMHCwowo --- Video to show how to select Cartype for BMW
https://youtu.be/S18XlkH97IE --- Video to show how to select Cartype for Benz
1. Please delete/disconnect phone Bluetooth record first (such as oem radio bluetooth, watch etc), turn on phone WIFI, pair Bluetooth to android Bluetooth only, it will go to carplay menu(phonelink in menu or zlink in app)
*when use carplay, Bluetooth menu shows closed, also android WIFI is turn off. it is correct, refer to https://youtu.be/SqNyvvn4Jjw
2. still not work, try to re-install z-link, refer to https://youtu.be/VNEE3Yd6VKo
1. If it is OE camera, just need to choose "OEM camera" in camera type in android setting(System->Camera Selection->OEM Camera).
2. If it is aftermarket camera, need to choose "aftermarket camera" in camera type in android setting , BMW manual gear car need to go into factory setting to change it from Automatic to Manual.
For wiring aftermarket camera, check camera connection in the paper in the package.（bmw manual and automatic gearbox wiring is different）
3. for Benz cars If still not work: please try all option in Factory setting->Vehicle->gear Selection-gear 1, 2, 3 to check which one makes the camera work
4. For AHD camera, it only support HD1920*720 screen, not support SD1280*480 screen, and needs to choose camera resolution such as 720*25 in android factory setting for camera resolution.
Here are the steps to troubleshoot and solve the problem:
video refer to https://youtu.be/QDZnkZIsqIg
1.Ensure that the Android screen system matches the car system. NBT 6pin LVDS, CIC 4pin LVDS, and CCC 10pin LVDS should all be correctly matched with the car system.
2.Verify that the optic fiber cable is correctly plugged in the Android harness in the same position as it was in the original power harness. Ensure that the LVDS cable is also correctly plugged in, and that the power cable is securely plugged in, without being loose. https://youtu.be/BIfGF_A1E2I
3.For CIC and CCC cars, ensure that the AUX audio cable is properly plugged into the 3.5 AUX jack hole in the car. NBT usually does not require an AUX audio cable, except for cases where the car power cable lacks one.
4.Turn on the CD and ensure iDrive system car information display correctly and radio sound is playing. If the display is not correct, choose the correct car display in the Android factory setting. Ensure that it matches your car, and AUX set to manual rather than auto in the factory setting-vehicle-AUX. https://youtu.be/a6yyMHCwowo
5.Keep the iDrive system menu in AUX front by iDrive , and ensure that it stays on the menu. Do not return to any other menu, and instead, switch to the Android menu by touching the screen or pressing the menu button. Check the system music or video to see if the sound is working.
Following these steps can help solve the no sound issue with your Android BMW GPS screen. If there is still problems after above steps, Reset the hole on panel side, and check sound again.